Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cow proof Pink night dwelling?

I may start to list these on ebay...(pre-taped)


I think the silver duct-tape (not duck) will keep out the smaller invertebrates
but I am unsure on larger mammals like cows?

It was nice to have known you.

BTW, the trusty alloy-steed.


Complete with a wolf head..., yes.

GPS will by my guide but rough route I pinched.(credit blog at end)

Merville Plage, Lower Normandy > Argentan, Lower Normandy 
 Arengtan > Belleme, Lower Normandy
 Belleme > Sarge Braye, Centre
 Sarge Braye > Cheverny, Centre
 Cheverny > Chateauroux, Centre 
 Chateauroux > Boussac Bourg, Limousin 
 Boussac Bourg > Merinchal, Limousin 
 Merinchal > Bagnols, Auvergne 
 Bagnols > Neussargues, Auvergne 
 Neussargues > Marvejols, Languedoc
 Marvejols > Rivière Tarn, Midi Pyrénées
 Rivière Tarn > Lodève, Languedoc Roussillon
 Lodève > Vias Plage, Languedoc

I will not be hanging around in Centres of towns,
just zipping past and sleeping when it is dark.

Then a big sleep on a trip back without my legs being involved.

Thanks for the rough route:
http://www.freewheelingfrance.com/where-to-go/the-english-channel-to-the-med.html