Tuesday, September 9, 2014

4th day - 7th Sep 2014 - Chicken-Foot Warning Signs! and HUGE hills...

7th Sep 2014 -day 4

540am sounds like a fox in the hen house type issue. Lots of scared noises. The sky is perfectly clear and you can see all constellations. Reminds me of doing a French exchange at 15yrs and walking home one night and seeing fireflies for the first time. With perfect temperature and transparent sky. The south in summer (not late summer and freezing!)

Morning View: (Indre @Centre)


Up at 730 and saw this hanging in a tree under my 'night dwelling'


Spooky. I though I was imagining a human-fart type sound last night...who knows? "You shall not pass (wind) this way again young one. Be warned!"

Raw egg video

9am start. Prey for left knee! Chateauraux. At least 25 miles away.

Snails! I had passed it at high speed, so no photo, sorry, but a huge snail seemed to have sauntered across 4 busy traffic lanes... unscathed...and what are these two up to?


D943 to D990

D6 bonnat
Rumbled scrumper! I grabbed some more Apples quickly as no food left.
I took a bite with great alacrity...
then.....felt an Earwig battling to get out of my mouth.
It was an experience....and I maintained a Mulder-like composure...honest.

More big up and downs: (yes if you zoom in that long bit at the far back is a road climbing to the sky!)

Video makes it look at bit more obvious as I don't think the pic does:



D15 La Chateaux
Then eastwards to get closer to Montpellier lateral. (I'm cycling in a diagonal, typical, yes.. thanks.)
Not far off track so stopped to ask in morning before wasting time.

Farmers barn looks inviting to crash in!


Creuse Limousin


Lost again, as map piece fell out of pocket.  Left knee bad all day so unsure tomorrow.
May need a rest day before mountains!

10 pm sleep. Not happy ..but today was about moving right/east and that was achieved, as I'm in the next Region down....